My client is a worldwide leading provider of Wealth and Investment Management services, who have been helping their clients with their finances for over 100 years. They are looking for an Administrator to support their clients and advisers on a full time, permanent basis!
As an experienced financial services administrator, you will:
- Support clients through the new business process and ensuring the paperwork, files and operating systems are up to date, accurate and compliant.
- Need to be proactive in exploring opportunities for referrals and professional connections, which will add value to the achievement of business targets/
The key to this role will be your strong administration skills, attention to details and ability to liaise and build strong relationships with both internal and external parties.
This position will be great for candidates who have experience of working in a Sales environment within the Financial Services sector (e.g. Wealth Management / Insurance/ Protection) who want to work in a great team environment and would like to gain a wider knowledge of Wealth Management/Investment products.
Skills and experience
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
• Sales Support experience within a Financial Services environment.
• Strong administration skills.
• Highly organised.
• Excellent customer services skills.
• GCSE Level (A-C) Maths or equivalent.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Word, Excel.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Lauren Colman at Reed Insurance for more details.