Assistant Accountant (SAP experience compulsory)
Following a period of impressive growth in America and Europe we are assisting a global environmental innovation company to appoint an immediately available Assistant Accountant with SAP experience in Longbridge. Reporting to the Head of Treasury you will be responsible to effectively complete revenue and cost analysis, month/year end accounts whilst completing accurate monthly financial statements and treasury reports for three separate country ledgers
The client is looking for a dynamic and ambitious AAT/ACCA/CIMA candidate with proven SAP experience who will be given the ability to take ownership of the ledger reconciliations whilst liaising with financial and non-stakeholders across three different time-zones.
Ideally, you will:
- Have proven experience using SAP to process reconciliations, create revenue reports and perform ad-hoc analysis
- Have the ability to forge positive relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise commercial business needs
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity gain experience within a global high growth business
- Be welcome into a co-operative finance team in a brand new purpose built office space
- Receive full training and guidance to excel in this role
This company is going through an exciting period of growth and transition that you would relish the opportunity to be part of. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply today.