Senior Employee Benefits Administrator
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a market leading, and prospering organisation based in Bristol? If your answer is yes then keep reading because you won’t want to miss this!
We are very excited to bring to the market an opportunity working for an Employee Benefits and Financial Planning company who are looking to find a high calibre Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to join their Employee Benefits Team based in Bristol. This team provides a range of Employee benefits and your role will be to support the team and deal with some of the more complex issues and client schemes. You will be responsible for:
- Processing of annual policy renewals across all Group Risk products
- Facilitate the placing of new business of Group Risk products
- Liaising with external providers and obtaining quotes
- Providing support to clients in relation to their needs and enquiries
- Ensuring the company database is maintained
- Providing suitability report to the client and ensuring our financial advisers receive the correct commission
It is essential in this role that you can work quickly, accurately and independently and in return this role will broaden your existing Financial Services knowledge across a wide range of products. You must have experience working within the employee benefits arena and in an administration role. If you have financial services administration experience with some relevant product knowledge you will still be considered for the role.
If you feel that you can meet these requirements and are looking to find a role in which you can excel and grow then please apply today.