Sales Ledger / Credit Control
REED Bournemouth are currently working with an established organisation who are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable professional on a part time basis
- Manage the accounts receivables process.
- Email out monthly accounts receivable statements to all customers, including prepayment statements to COD customers.
- Email weekly reminders to all overdue customers.
- To call all customers with overdue amounts over 30 days old.
- Escalate non-payment to the Finance Manager and Sales Managers.
- Run credit checks on all new and potential customers from the Experian system.
- Send credit requests to head office for authorisation.
Details of the role
- 6 month temporary contract which will be reviewed.
- Salary is competitive
- 18.75 hours a week, negotiable (e.g. could be mornings or afternoons, or 2.5 days a week).
- Start and end time of each day are negotiable