Audit Senior Practice - Christchurch - £25,000 - £35,000
An Audit Senior is required to join a welcoming and friendly team at this well reputed accountancy practice based in Christchurch. This long established and innovative firm take great pride in evolving with emerging technologies, embracing change and have a constant focus on process improvement. Offering a competitive salary and employment package.
As Audit Senior you will be responsible for the delivery of audit services to clients including SMEs and not for profit organisations. Responsibilities to include:
* Accounts preparation and corporation tax returns
* Preparation of audit plans addressing key audit objectives
* Identification of audit risks and deriving appropriate audit strategy
* Oversight of audit casework
* Ensuring audit work is completed to satisfy audit objectives
You will have a strong background and experience of working in audit within an accountancy practice setting along with sound knowledge of the accounts preparation processes. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator and have the desire to seek additional responsibility and progression in career while taking ownership of their role. Being proactive and having strong organisational skills will be essential to the success of the role.