Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8DY
Salary: Up to £50k, based on experience
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Forge a digital future with us!
About the opportunity;
Located in the heart of the south coast and a stones-throw from award winning beaches, our open-plan Bournemouth office is looking for the best candidates to join our visionary international team and build their career with Kognitiv.
We are looking for passionate, driven individuals who can thrive in a collaborative space as we build digital solutions. Candidates will be supported in their career growth with one -on one coaching, tailored training & study time and certification pathways alongside knowledgeable managers, supportive peer groups and flexible work time.
The ideal candidate will already have experience in building digital solutions with a proven track record of development accomplishments in the digital space. You’ll already be well versed in the Microsoft Technology stack and have a real passion for digital technology.
The ideal candidate will have proficiency in:
- C# .NET
- .NET Web API, .NET Core and .NET Web Forms
- Microsoft SQL and Entity Framework
- Client-side technologies such as HTML, CSS and AJAX
- Data exchange formats such as XML and JSON, and data transformation with XLST
Additionally, experience in VB .NET would be beneficial to the role and a good understanding of the Microsoft Technology Stack would be advantageous from a systems perspective.
Kognitiv believes in delivering the best rewards for its teams. As part of your package you’ll receive:
- Highly competitive rates of pay based on experience
- Dynamic and flexible working hours in a spacious office with multi-function workspaces
- Personalised training pathways and growth opportunities including study support
- A range of perks which grows with you including gym membership
- On-demand access to personal development tools including Pluralsight, Lynda and Litmos
- Opportunity to work with experts in growth areas within Kognitiv such as Data Science, AI and UX
- Great social atmosphere with events, rewards and cross-department collaborations
- Employee schemes for pension and well-being
What we do;
Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
We have created new distribution applications designed on the principles of effective commerce: value discovery, collaboration, trade and personalization. The network uses machine learning and distributed applications to analyse consumer behaviour data and identify profitable opportunities for brands and partners to leverage.
These opportunities are packaged and marketed to consumers through complete programs, backed by Kognitiv’s technology resources, applications, and expertise.
An inclusive collaborative team
Kognitiv strives to create an inclusive environment and all employment is based on experience, qualifications, merit, fit and business need. We understand that diversity brings new ways of thinking, fresh perspectives and a different lens on what success could mean for a brand and its one of our core principles. With over 200 employees worldwide Kognitiv represents a commitment to build a truly multicultural collaborative community on a global stage.
Please note; Kognitiv are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role. We always welcome international candidates to apply, providing they are eligible to work and live in the UK.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV and cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Strictly no agencies please.