SEN Teaching Assistant
An 'OUTSTANDING' SEN school based in the Redbridge are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join the team. The School looks for pro-active, engaging and nurturing team members. They really like Teaching Assistants who have a passion for supporting Special Educational Needs.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs in small groups and one to one.
- The role will be start immediately and will be to continue in to the next Academic Year. The School will often take people on a permanent contract after two terms.
- The School offers personal development for all staff members, you will often have the opportunity to attend additional training.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The school provides for pupils from the ages of 3 - 11 years with autism, social communication difficulties, speech and language needs and complex learning difficulties with associated behaviours.
- The curriculum is presented and supported in a variety of ways. It is practical, functionally based and supports lifelong learning.
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Be available as soon as possible
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the update service
If this sounds like a role that you could excel at then please contact BIANCA MEAD on . Alternatively you can email your CV
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer