My client is looking for an immediately available Billings Assistant to join their well established team on a temporary to permanent basis based near the Uxbridge area. You MUST have extensive knowledge and use of Excel as this role will require data manipulation using spreadsheets.
Duties will include but not limited to:
Provide invoicing activities for an assigned group of customers and ensure billing is complete, accurate, in the required customer format, and issued in a timely manner.
• Operate the billing process in line with a set of financial and non-financial KPI’s for that Customer Group.
• Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, contractual changes, client liaison, prospective sales, and timely cash collections.
• The preferred candidate must be highly proficient in the use of MS Excel
• Knowledge of 3rd party invoice systems/uploads such as Fieldglass, IQNavigator, Tungsten, would be highly beneficial
• Adhere to the documented billing process and customer information.
• Develop skills to ensure adequate cover can be provided within the Customer Group and Billing Team, by receiving cross training.
• Prepare/process cash allocation journals, and raise credits & adjustments as required
• To ultimately ensure customers have a great service.