Graduate Analyst / Analyst
Graduate Analyst / Analyst
KSS AHSN Analytical and Evaluation Team
(Graduate) Analyst / Analyst Salary: £23,500 - £35,000 (inclusive of an 11% allowance, in lieu of public-sector pension)
12 to 18 months fixed term contract
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Based at: Wentworth House, Crawley Hospital, Crawley, Sussex.
Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network (KSS AHSN) is bringing together the best of industry, academia, local government and the NHS to spread innovation at pace and scale and work together to create sustainable solutions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Analytical and Evaluation Team for a (Graduate) Analyst / Analyst. The role would suit a recent graduate, as there will be the opportunity to gain experience in lots of different types of analysis. The position will support Principal and Senior Analysts in providing accurate, timely and fit-for-purpose analyses and evaluation to healthcare provider organisations and other stakeholders. We are looking for someone who is a talented, dynamic and forward-thinking individual to deliver highly innovative analytical solutions within the friendly and creative team.
- To support a range of analytical processes which provide the measurement of delivery of all KSS AHSN workstreams.
- Support the delivery of the KSS AHSN performance scorecard / dashboard / report data / project analytics.
- Support the delivery of robust and validated benchmarking to all KSS members and customers.
- Maintenance of a pro-active monitoring system for key, process and outcome measures and other performance indicators relevant to the programme.
- Maintenance of processes and systems to automate the updating of routine analyses and dashboards to support KSS AHSN workstreams.
- Support additional analyses for individual aspects of the KSS AHSN workstreams.
- To highlight to the Principal / Senior Analyst(s) for the relevant workstream of any anomalies in data.
Required skills & expertise:
Strong IT, Excel or database usage and knowledge. Ideally with a degree within a Computer, Science or Maths specialism, but not essential, if you can demonstrate skills set out in the attached person specification.
In return, KSS AHSN offer attractive salaries and generous annual leave. Details of Key Terms and Conditions can be found here, or at the Careers / Vacancies / Analytics recruitment page of the KSS AHSN website.
** A full Job Description for the role can be found at the Careers / Vacancies / Analytics recruitment page of the KSS AHSN website. It is strongly advised that you review this before making an application, to confirm suitability **
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV, with a brief covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role. Please address your application to Lisa Regan, Corporate Manager.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - THANK YOU.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019
Interviews are expected to take place: W/C 3rd June and/or W/C 10th June 2019
For further information on how we treat your personal data, please review our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy notice for job applicants - which can also be found at the Careers / Vacancies / Analytics recruitment page of the KSS AHSN website.