SEN PE Teaching Assistant
**SEN PE Teaching Assistant**
Academics are working with an excellent secondary Special Educational Needs Academy, who are recruiting for a full time PE Teaching Assistant for a contract until the end of the 18/19 year.
Are you a qualified, passionate, and driven SEN Teaching Assistant, with an enthusiasm for PE, and experience of supporting children on the autistic spectrum? If you are able to relate to children on their level, bolster their confidence, and enable them to have belief in their ability to achieve, you could be exactly what we are looking for!
What we need from you:
- Experience supporting small groups of students on the autism spectrum
- Experience working in a physical education (PE) setting
- Commitment to supporting SEND students to partake effectively in learning
- Ability to take initiative and use innovative methods in the classroom
What we can offer:
- Generous rates of pay
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- A dedicated SEND consultant
- A role in an Academy where each young person has their talents recognised
What do our staff say about us?
- 'Such an enjoyable experience!'
- 'Professional and helpful'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like more than just a number!'
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over or give us a call on !
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!