IT Operations Engineer
IT Operations Engineer– (Graduate with up to 2 Years' Experience)
£23,000 - £27,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an interest in developing a career in IT in the energy industry to join our fast-growing team at our offices overlooking Tear Drop Lakes in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for a Graduate with a good degree in a computer-related, scientific or mathematical subject. The salary on offer will reflect the level of experience you have in IT Operations although we will also accept graduates without experience. You will join our well-established graduate programme which provides essential IT and soft-skills training, and the opportunity to progress within a dynamic and successful software development business.
- Support our IT environments
- Monitor and manage environment performance within Service Level targets
- Work with our customers, both internal and external
- Troubleshoot issues, Manage incidents, problems and service requests.
- Friendly, flexible and a hardworking person who is keen to progress a career within IT.
- You will be keen to learn and able to demonstrate a passion for a professional service driven environment.
- As part of your ongoing progression, we can explore with you opportunities to develop your career in all aspects of the software development industry, including business and systems analysis, design, coding, testing, technical operations and project management.
EDW Technology is a fast-growing IT company specialising in the energy sector. Our core product, Energy Retail Suite (ERS) is a market-leading IT solution for energy companies in the UK.
Having recently acquired TEAM (), a specialist energy management software and service company, we support the energy management needs of over 400 organisations across the UK and Ireland. Our customers span both the public and private sectors, including retail, transport, the NHS, Government and banking.
- Salary bonus scheme
- Flexible holidays
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Health insurance package
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Continued learning and development
- On-site kitchenette and chill-out areas
- Free fruit
- Company events e.g. annual MK Dragon Boat race, Christmas Party
If you think you are suitable for the IT Operations Engineer position, please apply now.