Primary SEN Teacher - South Peterborough
Special Educational Needs Primary Teacher required for SEN School - South Peterborough
Excellent rates of pay
Long term basis
We are looking for a SEN Primary Teacher for students with ASC, PMLD and MLD.
This outstanding specialist school provides education and support for students aged 2 -19. The school has purpose built facilities including physiotherapy and hydrotherapy. Specialist support staff support classes and students with sensory processing difficulties and 1:1 support with behaviour strategies.
About the Role
- Primary Curriculum Teacher
- Planning and Teaching tailored lessons to Primary age students with a range of additional needs
- Maintaining awareness of curriculum developments in the Primary Sector
- School offers ongoing internal training
- Uphold all safeguarding procedures and behaviour policies
About the school
- OFSTED Outstanding
- Specialist school equipped for students with multiple and profound learning difficulties
- Organises an annual SEND conference every year
- Small class sizes with specialist support assistants
- QTS or extensive teaching experience
- Successful class room teaching experience
- Have previous experience working within a SEN environment or have always wanted to
- Experience teaching KS1 and KS2 pupils
- Up to date knowledge of the national curriculum related to Primary education
Benefits for teachers include competitive rates of pay, flexible hours, CPD opportunities and on going support from your consultant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.