IFA Sales Support Administrator
A fresh, new and exciting opportunity to join a fairly recently formed IFA practice as an administrator has just been signed off. This is a brand new role, created due to the success of the business which is founded and run by some of the industries finest who collectively boast a wealth of experience.
You will be an experienced IFA Sales Support administrator with experience of processing new and existing business and supporting financial planners or paraplanners or both with day to day administration duties
Working Hours - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Office based
- 22 days holiday, increasing to 24 days after 3-year’s service and then 25 days after 5-year’s service.
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (4% Employer Contribution).
- Private Medical Insurance after 1-year’s service.
- 4x Death in Service Life Protection cover.
- Competitive Market Rate Salary - this will be dependent on experience, qualifications etc.