Service Desk Manager
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Franklin Fitch are recruiting for a Service Desk Manager for a dynamic and nimble private sector company that recognises the importance of life in work/life balance and gives you the opportunity to keep learning new things.
As the appointed Service Desk Manager, you will ultimately have been responsible for delivering the day-to-day service desk operation on a medium- or large-sized high-performing Service Desk.
The Service Desk Manager is also responsible for the direct line management of Team Leaders, Workshop Engineering, and Onboarding Engineers.
With customer service at the forefront of their work the Service Desk Manger will be Influential in improving SLA across the board.
- To manage team performance, including conducting Team Leader 1-2-1’s, appraisals and identifying development requirements as required
- Oversee all Service Desk activities to ensure the Service Department has the customers viewpoint at the forefront of everything they do.
- Ensure Golden KPI targets are met or exceeded
- Proven team leadership experience
- Review analysis information on incidents, requests, problems whilst identifying recurring issues
- Conduct regular team meetings and update team with new improvement processes
- Major Incident management including all customer communication, activities and escalations
- Be accountable for the quality of service and performance, ensuring future demand from growth is understood
- ITIL certification essential
- Ability to lead as example and influence behavioural change
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- MCP/MCSE or equivalent industry experience
- 37 flexible working hours
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy additional leave.
- Flexi leave
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Training and Development
- Subsidised events
- Charity leave
- Discounted shopping cards