Customer Service Advisor
Do you live locally to Woking?
Have you worked in Retail or other Customer facing positions?
Are you immediately available for a long term temporary or temp to perm role?
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Adviser to work in branch for a National Building Society.
The main duties of the role are:
- Scheduling appointments for customers
- Assisting with general enquiries
- Processing transactions
- Up-selling products
The successful candidates will be confident when liaising with members of the public, be able to build good working relationships with customers and have the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
- Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
- Working hours: Monday - Saturday, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Central Woking- Close to mainline train station and public car parks
If you have customer service experience, are immediately available and can commit to a long-term temporary/ temp to perm position, please apply!