KS2 Primary Teacher
About the role of KS2 Primary teacher
Are you a trained and qualified Key Stage 2 Primary teacher with QTS? Are you looking to work on a SUPPLY BASIS in local schools across Southampton.
We are urgently recruiting Primary teachers to join our team for to start in September. This is to support local junior and primary schools on a daily supply basis to cover sickness, maternity leave, PPA and course cover.
You will be required to show flexibility in your approach to teaching and candidates must have Qualified Teacher status with at least 6 months experience of teaching within a UK school to have an understanding of the UK curriculum.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable young people to learn
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Adhere to all working protocols as agreed and published in the handbook
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
Person Specification (Essential)
- Successful class teaching experience.
- An excellent knowledge of the curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
- Most recent employment reference details
- We offer competitive pay rates ranging from £110 per day
- No long-term commitment required when working on supply
- Higher pay rates can be negotiated for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £110.00 to £149.00 /day
If you feel you fit the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to or call and speak to a member of our team.
TimePlan Education is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation