Social Media Assistant -Salary DOE £18,000-£24,000-Christchurch
Vibrant, energetic and confident Social Media Assistant required to join our client, an innovative company based in Christchurch. You will be working with the Marketing Team to devise a marketing plan, manage the social media platforms and source and liaise with influencer partnerships. The successful candidate will be commercial, collaborative and engaging.
- Work with the Marketing Team to build a strong product knowledge.
- Ensure that every communication you put out is inline with the brand tone of voice.
- Manage and build the company's social following (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), creating all social posts and posting daily.
- Working with the Marketing Team to devise a strong marketing plan.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to understand effective keyword copywriting to optimise SEO rankings.
- Research and propose trends, dates and themes to target to make sure all content is relevant and topical for our audiences.
- Measure performance on social media and update on a weekly basis, feeding into the monthly board report as well.
- Help manage and build the founder profile through social activity.
- Encourage consumer reviews via feefo, google and Facebook.
- Look for exciting areas online to share new content.
- Manage influencer partnerships by monitoring and proactively communicating with them agreeing informal contracts and making sure the very best comes from the relationships.
- Proactively source and suggest new influencer partnerships.
- First point of contact in the studio any time we have influencers on site, keeping them engaged and building the relationship to ensure it turns into a longer-term relationship.
- Keep yourself up to date with creative trends.
- Extract content from all touchpoints.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of social media and campaigns with a proven track record of delivering great social campaigns.
- Sound knowledge of computer-based software, ideally with experience with Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, campaign monitor, InDesign and WordPress.
- Able to adapt content to localised tones in international territories.
- Creative with great brand understanding.
- Great communication skills face to face or over the telephone.
- Tenacious and resilient with a hunger to succeed.
- Passion for food and cooking which will inspire the customers.
- Positive and great team player.
- Organised with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
If you are interested in the Social Media Assistant role please submit your details or contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial Team.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency