Are you an experienced marketing guru looking to get out of the corporate world and into the health and wellbeing sector? Are you looking to make an impact on your community via the promotion of living happier and healthier lives? If so, this could be the role for you.
Offering an escape from the daily grind, our client is a forward-thinking studio that is a space for inner joy, in which the world can be left behind. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team and help make the world a better place.
If you are a proven marketing professional with digital skills and a passion for yoga and wellbeing, this is your chance to get out of the corporate world and into the fantastic health and wellbeing sector.
- Salary of £27,500 to £32,500 DOE
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday Pay
As the Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to embody our client’s mission, vision and core values that focus on people having healthier and longer life through the teachings of yoga and Wellbeing activities.
You will be cocooned in an environment that promotes love, compassion, discipline, hard work and fun; this level of support will help you feel fulfilled, every day.
As the Marketing Manager, you will help present their face, voice and ethos to the world in an effort to advance their business development goals.
Responsible for the overall marketing strategy, you will design and deliver compelling campaigns and content, with focus on digital platforms, to attract new students.
Additionally, the Marketing Manager will:
- Identify and present areas for new growth via industry knowledge, market analysis and digestible communications
- Lead communication with relevant brands and business partnerships, press and festivals
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the development of a compelling content strategy, creation and execution
- Actively build brand equity and create a unique and consistent voice and image to target new students
This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial and dynamic Marketing Manager to really make an impact on a well-loved brand in the Yoga and Wellbeing arena.
To be considered, you will need:
- Proven digital marketing skills that bring in results
- Solid B2C marketing experience, ideally in the Wellbeing arena
- The ability to think about the 'big picture’, as well as the will to 'roll your sleeves up’ and get stuck in
- Up to date and accurate knowledge about current marketing, digital and wellbeing trends
- The capability to learn and use online project management and communication platforms
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, our client wants to hear from you! Make sure to apply for the role of Marketing Manager today via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Health Club Marketing Manager, or Leisure Club Marketing Manager.