Permanent, full time opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager based in Northampton! Our client are a small but rapidly growing organisation, that operates within the AI and software technology market. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to implement digital strategies into the business.
The ideal candidate will look for ways to expand the business and introduce new ways of working. Key responsibilities will include;
- Developing the value proposition for the business
- Continuous enhancement of web and social media presence
- Producing articles on thought leadership, blogs and video content
- Managing PR announcements
- Defining client acquisition campaigns
- Producing engaging, exciting and high quality material and content
As well as the above, this role will offer the opportunity to support the development and delivery of future marketing strategies and plans. The successful candidate will also produce and publish content - including engaging influencers and partners to join in the journey, as well as own and develop the company website and all social media accounts.
Skills and experience we are looking for;
- Experience working on platforms such as Google Analytics, mailChimp and Hubspot
- Experience designing, sourcing and implementing quality engaging digital content
- Experience in a role where you have driven marketing activity to influence B2B sales
- Experience in generating Thought Leadership articles in journals and media platforms
- Experience in managing multi-platform social media sites
- SAAS business experience would be highly beneficial!
- Experience using Photoshop
If you love being part of a team, problem solving and using your experience and skills to drive Marketing strategies forward then this could be the role for you!