My client is now looking for a Finance Assistant to join their lively, vibrant Central London team to start as soon as possible.
Things you'll be working on
* Fully understanding the transactional path, across P&L and Balance Sheet of new products, and ensuring the correct entries are created
* Identifying the composition of the intercompany receivables and payables, and eliminating -corresponding entries.
* Supporting the team in performing other reconciliation activity (e.g. cash, revenue) to ensure that we are up-to-date with our controls activity.
* Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail
* You will demonstrate ability to work well within a team, able to respect people from all levels
* You will need a minimum of 1 years Finance experience
* Great Excel skills (very good working knowledge of vlookup and PivotTables is required)
* Able to work independently
* Fluent in English (any another foreign language would be beneficial)
* Solid understanding of basic accounting payable principles, including a good knowledge of VAT
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records (NetSuite and / or Concur experience beneficial)
This will be quite a hands on role, if you are keen to get stuck in click apply today as we would love to hear from you!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.