Job Title: Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
Pay Rate: £68- £80 per day pending experience
Monarch Education would like to invite all engaging, enthusiastic and flexible Higher level Teaching Assistants to join our ever expanding South Gloucestershire Primary Team. If you are committed to developing children's love of learning and maintaining the highest of standards, then we want to hear from you!
Monarch Education work with a cluster of welcoming and successful Primary Schools in the heart of Bradley Stoke, Filton and Kingswood and due to a couple of permanent members of staff going on maternity leave the school now have openings to invite supply staff to join them on a regular, weekly basis working across the Key Stages and EYFS.
Do you have KS1 and/or KS2 experience providing small group interventions and providing PPA cover?
As a HLTA you will teach individuals, groups and whole classes either on your own or in the presence of a teacher and/or unplanned absence of teachers in the school.
The role will also include the following:
* Providing Intervention Support to pupils who require additional support
* Provide PPA cover in EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2
* Encourage and develop pupil's knowledge and understanding of the lesson
* Creative a happy and positive learning environment where children will thrive
To be successful:
* Qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) or Studying for HLTA
* QTS Qualified
* Confident with delivering Literacy and Numeracy to small groups
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role or to find out more please contact Sarah Hadfield on and/or email your CV to