Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 2,000 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network further in the year ahead.
We have a vacancy for a Tyre Retail Assistant busy centre in Exeter. Reporting to the Centre Manager you will be required to provide an efficient and effective customer service.
As a Tyre Retail Assistant you will:
- Act as a first point of contact for Customers.
- Provide quotations and advice when necessary.
- Completion of associated paperwork.
- Ensure that the customer is dealt with in a professional manner.
- Promote company products and services.
- Following all Health and Safety procedures.
- Reporting and documenting fault/defective equipment.
- Compliance to Company policies and procedures in respect of vehicle inspections.
Skills and experience required:
- Tyre knowledge and experience essential.
- Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a keen eye for details and be literate and numerate.
- Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
- Full and valid UK driving licence.
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Apprenticeship and training schemes supporting career development.
- Excellent bonus opportunity.
- Excellent working environment.
- Pension scheme
Good rates of pay with productivity bonus
Average of 45 hours per week