PA to Headteacher
PA to Headteacher required in Doncaster Secondary School
Your new school
Your new school is a secondary school in Doncaster which is nationally recognised for it's high performance.
Your new role
Your new role will see you:
- Overseeing the daily management of the headteachers diary
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, including filtering information that is passed to the Headteacher and re-directing correspondence as required, drafting responses to letters/e-mails on behalf of the Headteacher.
- Main point of contact for Senior Leadership Team in emergency situations
- Working with the Headteacher to ensure effective lines communication throughout the school and community
- Coordinate the administrative support for recruitment and selection processes for all staff
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience working as a PA, school experience is preferred but not essential. You will have a proactive and organised approach, with both strong verbal and written communication skills. An enhanced DBS is required and references will be requested.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive rate of pay. You will also have a dedicated consultant on hand to offer any help and career advice. Also you will be eligible for our Refer a Friend Scheme, so if you refer a candidate to us who we get work for then you will receive £250 in shopping vouchers. T&Cs apply.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.