Web Development Team Lead (C#, ASP.Net MVC)
Web Development Team Lead (C#, ASP.Net MVC) - Colchester - £37,000 to £43,000 - Ref: J2393
We have a new position for a Web Development Team Lead.The Web Development team is responsible for creating and maintaining bespoke website and mobile products. As the Web Development Team Lead, you will be responsible for guiding the team through the development of these solutions in a timely manner. You will also be partly responsible for hands-on development of these solutions as well as distributing your development knowledge to the more junior members.
- Ensure the solutions are delivered to a high quality that follow the departments Coding Standards
- Ensure development of the solutions is delivered in a timely manner
- Mentor members of the team to increase the overall skill level of the department
- Provide feedback on team, and individuals, performance
- Work with your direct managers to plan work into sprints
- Track progress of the work through the sprints to ensure deadlines can be reasonably met
- Identify and mitigate any risk or potential blockers
- Experience in use of C#, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Good written English for documentation
- Experience in the Financial Services / Insurance industry
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure to host websites and services
- Experience with Azure DevOps for managing projects and sprints
- Experience in Unit Testing technologies
As well as a great working environment, the company offer a casual dress code, flexi time and remote working options for up to 2 days a week.
Interested applicants should contact Michael Johnson of Venables Parsons Search & Selection (VPss).