A large digital marketing company based in London are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their growing financial team.
This role will require you to take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting duties of the business, you will liaise with senior stakeholders and drive business decisions relating to finance based on reports.
- Management of relationships with key stakeholders in UK Finance, AR and Marketing.
- Responsible for the month end process for commercial accruals, royalties and brands
- System reconciliations to ensure data integrity
- Reporting to Senior Finance on financial position of promotional activity including insightful analysis on key overspends and releases of promotional accruals by brand and customer
- Reporting to Senior Finance on financial position of income and expense, working with them to improve cash collection
- Reconciliation and risk profiling of balance sheet accounts including risk reporting to operations team
- Lead and implement system/process improvement and project change management
- Key contact for internal and external audit activity relating to commercial accruals
- Ensuring process and procedure documentation is current of all activities
- Ad-hoc analysis and investigation into system differences and to report and communicate this to finance teams
- 18 Months experience within a similar role
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- High impact and influence skills for stakeholder management across the finance function/wider company.
- In-depth understanding of month end processes, reporting and business.
- Ability to work as part of fast paced team and deliver to tight deadlines including prioritisation of workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your CV through immediately should it match your experience and skill-set
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.