HR TDO - West Midlands
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER - HR
We are recruiting Nationally for an excellent opportunity for a qualified HR professional to train like minded HR individuals.
Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and as one of the UK’s leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created some new and exciting opportunities for Interserve Learning and Employment.
Are you a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career?
We are working in partnership with our partner Interserve to delivery HR and L&D apprenticeships in the UK. We are already working with a number of large and small employers and are recruiting trainers to deliver HR accredited qualifications to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of HR.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do – for your learners, employers and staff team.
Able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
We welcome full time and part time applications
for further information please click on this link to see the life of a TDO https://day-in-the-life-of-a-training-development-officer/
For further information about being a Training and Development Officer, please follow this link:
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Current HR Industry experience
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
- Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.