Saturday Sales Advisor - Redhill
Saturday Sales Advisor– Redhill
Every Saturday 8am-5pm
Salary: £6.56 - £8.93 per hour plus pension and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable individual to join the team at our Brewers Decorator Centre in Redhill as Saturday Sales Advisor to provide exceptional service to our customers. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers in branch as well as keeping our delivery network running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Located close to Redhill town centre, the branch has been established in Redhill for over 100 years and was the first Brewers branch to be opened outside of Eastbourne. With a large showroom selling wallcoverings and soft furnishings as well as a vast range of designer and trade paints we are well known for being the first choice for decorating materials in the area.
Our friendly team of eight have over 120 years service with the business between them so if you are looking to expand your knowledge in our industry, you will be in the best place to do it.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique, and place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a part time Sales Advisor in our Redhill branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service (pro rata for part time)
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.