North West London - Harrow
£80-£90 per day dependant on experience
We are currently seeking to appoint cover supervisors to undertake short term and daily supply positions across the London Borough of Harrow in Secondary schools.
This is a great way to gain experience within the classroom if you are looking for a career in education.It is also a great way to get involved in flexible working! You will be part of a team of regular cover supervisors who are called into the school - usually by receiving a booking the day before, or on the day. Every week you can let us know your availability and we can keep you on the list to work on any given day. You will typically start at 8.30am and finish at 3.30pm, so it is the ideal role if you have other commitments outside of work which you need to get away early for.
As such, our client schools are looking for cover supervisors who are dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience as a cover supervisor
· Have an up to date CV
· Lead whole classes while teachers are away
· Dealing with challenging behaviour in the classroom.
· Making sure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives.
· Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About the school and contract:
· Excellent career development.
· Great behaviour in the class.
· Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
Why Time Plan Education:
· We have a team of dedicated consultants who offer support, guidance and consultative advice, always in your best interests
· We offer up to £250 in Love to shop vouchers, if you refer a friend or colleague (or just someone you know!) once they have worked 20 days
Time Plan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.