Year 1/2 Teacher - Full Time
Are you a newly qualified or experienced KS1 teacher?
Are you looking for a full time fixed term opportunity in either Y1 or Y2 as of September 2019?
Are you an outstanding practitioner passionate and committed to deliver a high standard of teaching to the KS1 curriculum?
If the above sounds of interest to yourself Teaching Personnel would like to hear for you on behalf of the senior leadership team of a school located in DN4.
The SLT have expressed their interest in someone who:
- Has a passion for teaching the KS1 curriculum
- Has the ability to engage and build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Be willing to go the extra mile and become an integral part of the wider school based community
- Has the attitude and dedication required in order to create life long learners
- DN4 based
- Full time
- September 2019 until July 2020
- Ample opportunity for CPD
- Daily rates of pay up to £179 per day
What you can expect from working with Teaching Personnel;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £179.00, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach
- Work in local schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
- Rewards every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Chris Palmer today in our Doncaster Primary Team on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.