Credit Control Team Leader
Green Network Energy is a new independent energy and gas supplier in the UK for domestic and business customer www.greennetworkenergy.co.uk
The company is part of an Italian Group Green Network Spa based in Rome since 2003. www.greennetwork.it. Today is a top 10 Independent energy company in Europe with annual revenues of over €2billion.
The company with big ambitions to grow and is looking to recruit new talent to be part of our journey.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join Green Network Energy.
The collections team is responsible for collecting early stage arrears from domestic and SME customers, and the recovery of some of the debt can be quite complex. The position will be fairly 'hands-on’ as you will be expected to make escalated Collections calls and be responsible for the more complex cases. You and your team will be contacting debtors to arrange payment or instigate payment plans.
The team is also responsible for managing the credit risk and reviewing the payment performance of customers paying by fixed Direct Debit schemes. Supporting the customer services team with complex queries surrounding Direct Debits.
- Create and foster a high performing culture, delivering a best in class customer experience
- Provide the team with clear direction, targets, and expectations
- Responsible for the training, coaching, and development of the team
- Support the development of operational processes and policies
- Provide and support management reporting to senior stakeholders
- Day to day management of workflow, and responsible for prioritization of operational tasks
- Responsible for managing shift patterns, disciplinary issues, and team structure
- Lead change to the Debt recovery strategy to ensure recovery targets are met
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of collections experience
- All applicants must have experience as a Call Centre Manager preferably within the Energy Industry
- Must be results/target driven
- Must be able to conduct 1-2-1 performance reviews, implement performance improvements and manage KPI's
- Must be able to manage staff development including effective training and monitoring.
- Must be able to effectively report to other Senior Management