English Secondary Teacher
Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity to work in a GOOD school in Luton?
Do you enjoy teaching English at KS3 & KS4 level? Then this job could be for you!
I am currently working with one of the most successful high schools in Luton. They are seeking for an enthusiastic and hard working teacher to join their great pool of teachers at the school. The school is valued by many for its high academic standards and pastoral care as this allows the students to be able to develop and thrive.
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more - https://benefits-app/
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Welcoming support team and colleagues
- Teach English at KS3 & KS4
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- Create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
- Ensuring the safeguarding of all students
- Effective classroom behaviour
- Experience teaching secondary education
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact!
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch by clicking 'apply now' or contact or call .