Xercise4Less are recruiting for a Payroll Advisor to play a key part in our People team as we continue to grow.
As Payroll Advisor, you will be accountable for the payroll process, ensuring that we collect all the correct information for our 650 employees spread across our Head Office and 52 clubs.
We would like to get under the skin of our data, generating trends and insight that will support our strategic planning within the People Team. This will be a key part of this role, so previous experience working with a HR People system is really important.
You Will Have:
- Experience in an in-house payroll role.
- Stand-alone background.
- Monthly payroll or weekly payroll with variable processing (bonus, commission, overtime)
- Experience of reporting on the headlines, but also the detail.
- A full understanding of PAYE and NI, statutory payments and deductions with a good level of knowledge of current legislation.
- High standard of Microsoft Excel skills including use of pivot tables and complex formulae.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is eager to get stuck in and has a natural ability to build great relationships across the business. You should have previous experience working with a HR system and also have good Excel skills.
If this role excites you, we would love to hear from you!