Senior Accountant - Essex
Insite Public Practice Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join an established, growing & dynamic 5 Partner Practice, with a team of 60+ based in the heart of Essex. This role would suit someone who is currently working as an Accountant or Client Manager and is managing their own portfolio single handily.
This client offers a flexible environment and this role will give someone the option to develop and grow in an established Practice.
As well as managing the provision of accounts, tax and general practice services to your clients, in both a hands on and review role you will look to develop added value relationships with your clients, identifying opportunities such as business planning, systems improvements, profitability improvements and other project work. With ongoing growth within the firm, genuine opportunities for career progression and development are on offer, in a progressive and forward moving firm of chartered accountants.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant in Essex
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant in Essex
- 3-4 years experience in UK Practice(must have!)
- Experience in an accounts focused position
- Must be working in an Accountancy Practice
- Focused, dynamic and can work on own accord
- Positive, bubbly & adaptable
- Competent with various software's
What's on offer?
Up to £40,000
If this role isn't quite right for you, however you know someone who is looking & would suit this role - we offer a fantastic referral system if your referral is successfully placed!
****Please only apply for this position if you are currently working in an Accountancy Practice****