Outsourcing Assistant - Top 20 Firm - Media Department
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading and prestigious Top 20 firm who are seeking an Outsourcing Assistant to join their impressive West End office. This would be the perfect role for someone with management accounts experience to progress their career in a leading Top 20 firm.
The role will be based within the theatre team. Working as part of a wider media team, the role will include management accounts, VAT, as well as production accounting specific to theatre productions, such as withholding tax and royalties.
The company have rolled out an agile working environment which allows employees full flexibility on working hours and working location.
- Data processing
- Reconciliation of control accounts - Bank, purchase ledger, sales ledger, PAYE, wages etc
- Journal entries
- Calculation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated legislation returns, including cash accounting and partial exemption
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts to 1st draft stages
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients, including attending their premises when required
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in liaising with clients/customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable and a "real team player"
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.