Accounts Payable with Property Co Experience
Accounts Payable with Qube, Propman or similar property system experience... A brilliant opportunity with a lively property management company for an experienced accounts payable with some experience in the property sector. You'll be responsible for the accounts payable function for the property management portfolio, ensuring supplier's invoices have been received, processed and paid accordingly and reconciling bank accounts. Experience of using Propman, Qube or similar property packages strongly preferred.
Use your own initiative and manage your own workload - this company is known for its friendly, approachable culture and encourages promotion from within - there is likely to be an opportunity to be involved with service charge administration in due course. Duties include:
- Receive, record and process supplier invoices
- Ensuring invoices are coded, authorised/processed and allocated appropriately
- Reconciling supplier accounts and ensuring accounts are paid in line with terms
- Dealing with incoming direct debits, standing orders and cheques received from tenants including daily banking and allocating tenants receipts
- Dealing with some telephone enquiries from tenants, private clients and suppliers
- Running weekly BACS payment runs
- Assisting the accounts manager in reviewing processes to identify efficiency savings
- Opportunity to be involved with service charge administration
Our client is looking at a salary range between £24,000-£28,000 and offers a wide range of benefits including generous holidays, pension, medical etc. The successful accounts payable candidate is likely to have a couple of years' relevant experience including working knowledge of Propman, Qube or a similar property package.
To apply, send your cv through the link or contact Jonathan or Christine onDue to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.