Product Category Manager - Salary of £30k - £40k - Christchurch
Product Category Manager - Salary of £30,000 - £40,000 - Christchurch
Our client, a leading business based in Christchurch are currently looking to recruit a Product Category Manager to join their growing team. They are looking for someone with exceptional commercial awareness and someone who can make a real impact on developing and honing processes and systems, as well as impacting on the commercial performance.
- To drive performance and maximise profit within your category across all 3 websites.
- Identifying overstock, slow moving stock and clearance stock within the category and arranging promotional activities.
- Organising promotional activity to boost category revenue.
- Liaising with the Content Team to arrange suitable category banners for promotional activities.
- Isolating poor performing products to perform optimisation tasks and discontinuing where needed.
- Review product pricing and running price experiments to ensure maximisation of profits.
- Auditing category products to ensure they have a good range of products whilst maximising stock visibility.
- Product category management experience.
- Experience of analysing sales data and spotting trends.
- Experience of taking a customer orientated approach and see the website through the eyes of the customers.
- Flexible working hours between the hours of 8am and 6:30pm.
- Amazing office & work space.
- Free parking
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
If you are interested in the Product Category Manager role, or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV.