Job Title: Class Teacher - Year group to be decided based on successful candidate's expertise
Start Date: 1st September 2019
Contract Type: Fixed Term 1 Year Contract
Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 5th June 2019
Salary: £23,718 - £35, 007 FTE
NQT's are welcome to apply!
About the role:
Monarch Education are working in partnership with an Ofsted 'Good' Primary School in the heart of Oldland Common, South Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and dynamic Primary Teacher to join a small, friendly and cohesive Primary team in September 2019.
About the school:
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and inspirational Classroom Teacher to join them for a 1 year fixed contract to join their cohesive team who pride themselves on delivering a creative learning environment where children are excited, engaged and motivated to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- A flexible and positive person to join a friendly and happy team
- Anyone who is committed to providing a holistic learning journey to pupils
- A creative individual who is committed to fostering a lovely of learning in the classroom
The school can offer:
- A welcoming school with enthusiastic and considerate children who are keen to learn
- A professional and fun working environment where your talents will be valued and nurtured
- Free on site parking
If you would like to be considered for the position, please email your CV to Sarah Hadfield on and you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss in further detail.