Store Manager - Oxford
Circa £33,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a FTSE company to join their management team in Oxford. A fast paced and rewarding career where you can really make a difference.
If you are a Store Manager seeking to join a reputable business with a strong focus on customer service and work-life balance, then get in touch!
Offering fantastic opportunities for growth and development; you will be part of a company that invests and rewards its employees. Seeking talented managers who thrive on customer focused sales and coaching their team to the highest possible levels.
As a Store Manager, you’ll be entrepreneurial, and business focused and given the autonomy to grow and develop your store. You’ll be responsible for training and motivating a small team whose key focus will be to drive store sales and achieve KPI’s, inspiring your team to exceed expectations, managing local marketing activities, dealing with administration and ensuring all standards are maintained.
Ideally, you’ll be located within 30 minutes travelling time of the store. The store is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours a week covering 5 days on a rota basis.
- Driven, goal-orientated and KPI-driven
- A high go-getter, able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated and able to lead others to achieve the highest of performance standards
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and adaptable to desires of the business
- An enthusiastic, encouraging manager with a proven track record in successfully managing and generating sales in a dynamic environment
- Dedicated on achievement and willing to go over and beyond to provide an excellent service
- A proficient, hands on motivator who is able to lead by example
- Energetic with outstanding communication skills
If this sounds attractive and you have the relevant experience in a similar customer facing/sales environment I want to hear from you!