Senior Financial Planning Accountant - Bournemouth - 12 Mth FTC
A Senior Accountant is required to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team at one of Bournemouth's most sought-after employers for a 12-month contract to cover maternity. Joining an established senior team, this is a great role for an ambitious, qualified accountant with an analytical mind set who is looking for their next contract.
As Senior Financial Planning Accountant you will be a key member of the Planning and Performance Team tasked with the delivery of high quality and robust forecasts, business plans and presentations to investors, Executive Directors and the Board.
Responsibilities to include:
- Development and Continuous improvement of management reporting tools to assist in driving business performance
- Support of budgeting, forecasting and Financial Planning for the group with additional responsibility for consolidation of the group position
- Answering queries and acting as a key contact for divisional heads
- Act as Finance Business Partner to entities within the group
- Deliver ad hoc analysis to aid in business decision making processes
- Monthly performance management reporting
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
For this role we are looking for a Finance professional who is educated to degree level or equivalent and holds a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). Having previously worked in a practice, particularly in one of the "Big 4" will be advantageous. You will be an excellent communicator who is able to build effective working relationships as part of an elite team. Ideally you will have the ability to think laterally to produce relevant information from imperfect data. You will enjoy a busy role working under pressure to meet tight timescales while producing a high quality of work. It is essential that you have strong analytical and excel modelling skills coupled with the ability to articulate complex financial outcomes to all levels of Financial understanding.