Administrator - Commercial Insurance
NJR Recruitment is 'Exclusively' working with an Award Winning Firm of Chartered Financial Planners who are now keen to engage with an experienced 'Account Handler' to join their Insurance team.
Working from the large offices based in Altrincham, the successful Candidate will form part of a fantastic office environment, and will work for a credible business with a fantastic name in the market.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include;
- Accurately prepare quotations, renewals and endorsements market and place new and existing business
- Provide an efficient new business quoting service for the Account Executives and their portfolios of private and commercial clients
- Liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Handling all aspects of broking including New Business, Renewals and Mid-Term Policy Adjustments for SME and commercial products incorporating package and commercial combined business
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately
- Preparing invoices for any policies that are arranged and chasing any outstanding monies to conclusion
- Issuing original policy documents to clients within the agreed timescales, ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client.
- Control your own diary system, ensuring all items are followed up by the due dates, particularly in relation to outstanding documentation from clients or insurers, premium payments and survey matters
- Provide post meeting administration support to the Account Executives ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Administrator within the Insurance Industry, You will have solid communication skills; and an eye for detail.
This is truly an excellent opportunity for an passionate and proactive individual to join an ambitious business who are at the forefront of their sector, who takes pride in the loyalty and care they show their employees. Benefits and a healthy employer pension contributions
This role will be ideal for a results driven and confident sales person who is looking to further their career within a thriving market
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants on Ref:NJR8983