Payroll / HR Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator with Sage 50 Payroll expertise looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you! They are seeking a Payroll / HR Administrator to join their Head Office team in Altrincham. There will be occasional visits to their stores across the North of England.
What can they offer you?
- Competitive salary of £22,500 per annum (Negotiable)
- 25 days holiday rising by 1 day after 3, 5 and 10 years up to a total of 28 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Business Expenses
- Health care
What will you be doing?
As theeir Payroll / HR Administrator, you will support the People Support Manager in the day to day running of the Payroll function of the business. This will include the management of the 3 fortnightly payrolls including processing sickness, maternity and paternity leave and expenses. You’ll also process any attachment of earnings and P32 payments; as well as ensure the Apprenticeship Levy payment is accurate for all companies.
The Payroll / HR Administrator will also support the HR and Academy functions of the business. You’ll work with the Academy Manager to set up a robust booking system for all training sessions; ensuring that the training room, workbooks, refreshments are available in readiness for training sessions.
You will ensure that all paperwork is returned in a timely manner and approved by the relevant manager and that all feedback is received following all training sessions.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Compile the data for Gender Pay Gap
- Process fortnightly People’s Pension Schemes for all companies
- Ensuring that the annual pay review is process for all stores
- Ensure bonus payments for Assistant Managers are processed
- Responsible for processing Year End Payroll and issuing P60s in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC, GDPR, Payroll, Auto-Enrolment, Gender Pay and Apprenticeship Levy legislation at all times
- Liaising with HMRC and other external agencies relating to colleague remunerations
- Delivering a Payroll workshop and training of Store and Assistant Managers in Payroll Procedures
Who are they looking for?
Experience and a full understanding of Sage 50 Payroll is essential for this position. You will also be a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail. The successful Payroll / HR Administrator will also have:
- An understanding the implications of BREXIT on Colleagues
- Understand the impact of payroll on Finance Department
- Previous experience working within a Payroll function
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
An understanding of the Bizimply time, Ezora and DAS account would be beneficial, but not essential as they will provide training.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their Payroll / HR Administrator, click apply!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.