A service organisation based in south Bristol is currently recruiting as Project Accountant to join their team for approximately 6 months.
Working for an organisation that has a global reach and is well-recognised within Bristol, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Accurately forecast spend across various programmes and workstreams
- Manage, analyse and report on all project costs
- Review data against forecasts and budgets, highlighting areas of concern and making recommendations for action
- Provide data and analysis as required by the Programme Director
- Support the CFO and FC with any ad hoc project accounting
Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will hold a professional accountancy qualification and be highly IT literate.