Treasury & Accounting Operations Accountant
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a new and exciting opportunity based in Witham for a market leading business recruiting for a 10 Month contract for a Senior Analyst, Treasury & Banking.
Key duties include -
- Management of all projects that impact Cash Control processes.
- Lead / attend as Finance’s sole representative on strategic payable/receivable projects.
- Initiate and implement recommendations, ensuring that new processes are efficient and comply with MMC policy
- Successful Execution of any system or process changes within the Bank system administration and cash control teams.
- Provide specialist advice on all aspects of receipt and payment processing
- Project Support - Senior member of the Finance team liaising with senior management within UK/EMEA, Involved in Controls discussions and making recommendations on the same
- Act as Finance’s representative and decision maker on key Finance (Oracle) and Fiduciary (LMPR) working Groups
- Liaise / negotiate with external parties(Banks/Vendors) - Representing Finance at senior levels
- Key enabler of System changes - Implementation of Sungard’s SWIFT platform for bank payment processing together with the automation of many processes.
The successful post holder will be immediately available and ideally ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified or Equivalent