An established and fast growing services company based in Aston are looking for an outgoing Accounts Assistant to join their small but growing finance team on a permanent basis. This opening has arisen due to a successful growth in the first half of the year. You will mainly be supporting the accounts team with the bank reconciliations, invoicing as well as other accounting duties and reporting to the finance manager.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a small, personable and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who has some relevant work experience and wants a good work life balance. If you have a good eye for detail, are highly numerate and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have previous experience within an Accounts Assistant role
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and be able to use other finance computer packages
• Be confident in communicating to senior staff
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work and be part of a fun friendly finance team
• Obtain exposure of more complex financial technicalities which will enhance your current skill set
• Be in good proximity to public transport
This Accounts Assistant role is a great opportunity for someone who has similar working experience and enjoys problem solving. If you'd like to work for a fast growing and rewarding organisation please apply now.