Paid Social Manager
Bite the bullet and kickstart your managerial career by joining an international agency in the heart of Manchester City Centre as their new Paid Social Manager! Enjoy fantastic benefits including a generous holiday allowance, private healthcare, regular social events and even office dogs!
With over 30 years’ experience and offices both in the UK and the USA, our client is at the top of their game. They have a strong ethos about making a difference in the world and are looking for a Paid Social Manager who also shares these values as they believe that their staff are invaluable and in return offer plenty of career progression opportunities. Due to a recent period of growth, the business is now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Social Manager to join them on their journey.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to create, oversee and optimise a number of high-profile paid social campaigns for a variety of global clients. The Paid Social Manager will also work closely with the Head of Paid Media to executive the best campaigns and build strong relationships with key clients - no two days will ever be the same! Another element of the role will include working across social media channels in order to ensure maximum ROI.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Carry on reading…
The Main Responsibilities of the Paid Social Manager:
- Plan and execute social media strategies which will drive brand awareness and optimise engagement.
- Take charge of all paid social media activities across a variety of channels including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Utilise tools and software such as Hootsuite in order to plan content across all channels.
- Work closely with other departments in order to ensure engaging and relevant content for social campaigns.
- Build and manage key influencer relationships whilst also educating other staff on the usability of social media.
- Ensure all clients are up-to-date on campaign creation by maintaining regular content.
- Use Google Analytics and similar tools in order to monitor and track all campaign performances.
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Paid Social Manager:
- Experienced within a paid social or paid search position
- Preferred experience within an agency
- Commercial focused
- Strong passion for social media and digital advertising
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent working attitude and used to working within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience of planning and actuating paid campaigns across social media channels that include Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding flexibility skills in order to work on multiple accounts
Ready to apply for this role? Do it!