Digital Content Executive-Salary £20,000-£25,000-Christchurch
Motivated, creative and capable Digital Content Executive required to join our client; an innovative company based in Christchurch. The successful candidate will be working for an award-winning company developing websites, creating content and supporting the social media and blog channels. This role would be the perfect opportunity for a graduate who is eager to learn or an experienced digital marketing executive looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Copywriting for on-site content and print materials.
- Social media marketing (producing, scheduling and analysing performance for multiple channels).
- Blog content creation and planning.
- CMS platforms including Wordpress and Umbraco.
- Image selection and editing using Adobe Photoshop.
- SEO optimisation to improve keywork ranking and quality score.
- A/B testing on-page copy and images.
- Using Google Analytics to understand how content is having an impact.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to craft and analyse content across all channels.
- Passion for writing and immaculate attention to detail.
- Digital Marketing Graduate or experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
Hours and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours - 40 hour week between 8am to 6:30pm.
- Free onsite parking and bike storage (Cycle to work scheme).
- Informal dress code.
- Newly furbished offices with creative workspaces.
- Office dogs.
- Free fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Team nights out.
- Company wide commitment to training and development.
If you are interested in the Digital Content Executive role please submit your details or contact the Office and Commercial Team.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency