SEN Teacher - South Peterborough
Special Educational Needs Teacher Required - Peterborough
Excellent rates of pay
Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a SEN SEMH Teacher for students with social, emotional and mental health needs.
This small school provides education and support pupils with social emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs.
- Small Specialist SEMH school
- Class sizes of 8 pupils or fewer
- The school has modern facilities, extensive outdoor learning activities and technology is used to support teaching in classrooms
- OFSTED describes the school as 'calm' 'caring' and a 'nurturing environment'
- The school in cooperates a nurture hub
- Students work towards a range of qualifications including The Prince's Trust Award
- The school offers further training and support for staff including Team Teach
About the Role
- Primary Teacher
- Planning and Teaching KS3 age pupils Primary curriculum
- Knowledge of vocational subjects would be advantageous
- Maintaining awareness of curriculum developments
- Specialist Teaching Assistants in each class room
- Uphold all safeguarding procedures
- Opportunity to engage in further support and training
- Have previous experience working within a SEN environment with Social, Emotional and
Mental Health and challenging behaviour
- Can teach
- Up to date knowledge of the national curriculum
- Team Teach Training desirable
- A passion to engage and motivate pupils in their learning
Benefits for teachers include excellent rates of pay, flexible hours, CPD opportunities and on going support from your consultant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.