Monarch Education are recruiting for an ICT specialist based at a secondary slightly North of Nottingham city centre. You will be responsible for teaching ICT from KS3 - KS5.
About the role-
This is a long term, full time role with opportunity for career progression and permanent placement - commencing September!
What you will need-
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- 2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
- 3 months + experience in a UK school
- Experience teaching ICT
- Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- The school will support NQT's for one term of their induction period
- Safeguarding Training
- We complete online timesheets- Little admin!
- £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply)
- Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications
If you are interested, please send your cv to
or call for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 1-2 working days.
We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.