Teaching English in China University GRADUATES Wanted
FREE FLIGHT - Salary:£1,800 -£2,200 a month! APPLY NOW!!!
Have you recently graduated from university? Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English. It will be one of the most enjoyable and rewarding experiences you’ll ever have!
Benefits for all graduates who are interested in Teaching in China- (TEFL):
- Competitive salary £1,800 -£2,200 a month!
- Provided apartment or housing allowance
- Monthly & demo class bonuses!
- Paid Airfare to China for all graduates
- Sponsored legal Z working visa for China
- Training provided
- Health insurance
- Public holidays / annual leave / sick leave
- Free Mandarin lessons (knowledge of Chinese language is not required for the position)
Requirements for graduates interested in TEFL:
- Native English speakers
- University graduate
- Patient and willing to adapt into the new culture
- No previous teaching experience is required
About the Company:
With over 8 years experience in the ESL education industry, China Link ESL has close ties with all the major TEFL English schools across China. We have a team made of both Chinese nationals and foreign expats and will offer our professional recruitment services to all of our candidates. If you're interested, please send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86533256