Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Mobile: South Bucks
Salary: £32,000 to £34,000
This national facilities company is looking for a Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical Maintenance background to join their growing business. This Mobile role will have you covering High Wycombe and surrounding areas.
Roles and Responsibility
- To carry out reactive and planned maintenance tasks within a timely manor
- Complete any mechanical installation works requires
- Provide briefing on the progress of work directly to management
- Ensure all work in completed to client and company legislation and HSE requirement
- Participate in the on call rota
Qualification and Experience
Qualification in Engineering Maintenance - Mechanical or similar Mechanical qualifications
Experience in Facilities Maintenance (Essential)
Experience working within the PFI healthcare environment.
Experience with Steam and Pressure Systems
In return my client is offering a competitive salary and a generous benefit package. If you are interested in putting yourself forward, apply with an up to date CV.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.